April 09, 2007

Thought I'd better post....as I'm on holiday I can't quite be arsed to blog. However I have been keeping a written diary which I'll type up when I get home. Topics covered include....

- Why is American telly crap?
- Will Heather Mills McCartney's leg fall off during Dancing With Stars
- News in America keeps people stupid
- Why American's can't drive
- Ripoff Britain
- A review of Grindhouse
- Why dollar stores rock

The weather so far has been poo.......overcast until 2pm, then the sun burns through, means I've only shot 3 rolls of film so far which is a little poor.

Off to CBS tomorrow to watch the taping of a talkshow. Thankfully it's not tuesday....otherwise Quentin Tarantino would be dodging rotten eggs.

1 comment:

M said...

Hope your holiday is going well. I love Craig Ferguson! Have fun at the taping.
M x