September 06, 2006

What a shitola blogger I am. My problem is I forget.

In my head I form a witty, interesting post.......five minutes later I have a mental fart and it's gone.

Anywho, a quick round of the last 2 ish weeks (blimey, has it been that long!?!)......

Work - bloody hell, I'm bored with it, I really honestly mean it. The first part of my escape plan* has fallen into place. I passed my driving theory test on Monday. It's only the third time I've had to take it......after letting the last expire. Twit. It won't happen this time, I have a lesson tomorrow when I'll be assessed and told when i can take my test. Should have it cracked in time for Santa's visit. To make things worse, a close friend from work leaves for London tomorrow *sob*.

Play - The only thing I'm really concentrating on at the moment is photography. Love it. Could happily do it all day. I couldn't make it a career as I'm not good enough but it has given me a creative outlet......something I am lacking at work.

This is my favourite picture at the moment.......if blogger would upload the fecker....anyway it's here if you want a look.

Other than that I've been to the cinema lots, alphabetised my DVD collection which took an hour and a half, threw away all my old video tapes, argued with a bunch of chavs on the bus, re-read and got freaked out by The Handmaids Tale, went to London for a union meeting......oh and i finally got broadband :) In the first 48 hours I managed to *cough* acquire 33 new albums. It's soooo much fun.


*by escape plan I mean I know that I want to run away but have no plan

No comments: