December 12, 2006


It's nearly Christmas! Hurrah!

13 days (my maths maybe wrong) and it'll all be over and I won't have to hear Wizzard singing that bloody song again, or Slade or Paul McCartney for the matter.

Yes, I am not a big fan of Christmas, in fact I am beginning to hate it. Not the present giving and christmas dinner eating, it's everything else. The office party, queuing, crap telly, queuing, christmas card writing, queuing, silly santa hat wearing and bloody queuing.


Why do people do that whole thing of standing in the doorway when you are trying to get into a shop....and why do they tut at you when you try to get past? Why are all supermarkets full of people buying enough food to last 3 weeks rather than 2 days? Can we really not cope with all shops being closed for one day? What is it with people wearing Santa hats? No, I will not smile and be bloody festive!

The one phrase I do not what to hear said to me at all is 'Cheer up, it's Christmas'......I maybe force to stab someone if I do.

Now, if you'll excuse me I have some presents to wrap.

PS - I work for a bunch of tossers - I'll will tell all tomorrow (otherwise I'll get worked up, go grrrrrr and not get to sleep for hours)

1 comment:

Kate said...

Oooo I got all excited as I had 2 comments.....then realised that they were both spam.

I am quite upset.