December 03, 2006


I've been away and just come back. I went to Newcastle. It was ace. I spent some time with a lovely friend, ate cheese, went see the Spanking the Monkey exhibition at the Baltic, finally saw the Angel of the North (after dodging 4 lanes of traffic), ate even more cheese, drank cherry beer, watched a puppet show and went to look for vampire rabbits.

I was the perfect tonic, work is very stressful and if I hadn't have got away I think I would have gone bonkers.

PS - The Killers were crap....not the band but the sound. Hull Arena should not be used as a music venue....ever. Have you ever noticed that no band ever plays there twice.........

PPS - I passed my driving test on Friday.....hurrah.

1 comment:

Dave W said...

Well done on the driving test passage! Excellent news. Now go and buy a car.
A small, eco-friendly one, not a f**king 4x4!