February 01, 2007



If you have a spare £6 this weekend, go and see 'Notes on a Scandal'. It's a fine film, bloody well written and Judi Dench gives a performance of evil twisted genius.

For some reason I downloaded Lame....sorry....Limewire, it was more out of curiosity as a number of people have described it as the 'saviour of the internet'. No....it's basically KaZaA.

Anyway, it was all because I had an earworm, 'Dragging Me Down' by the Inspiral Carpets, been humming it all day. I couldn't find it from my usual *cough* sources so gave Limewire a whirl.

I ended up taking a trip down memory lane....no sooner had I listened to the Carpets, I was listening to Hippy Chick by Soho, Hear the Drummer Get Wicked by Chad Jackson, Don't Be Cruel by Bobby Brown, Wash Your Face In My Sink by the Dream Warriors, Pink Sunshine by Fuzzbox and Requiem by the London Boys.......ah my teenage years. My god the music was crap.

No comments: