March 25, 2007


The weekend on a bit of a low note. I didn't get the job.......and the one thing that I thought was going to happen after that, didn't. Needless to say there is a 'carrot' but I really can't be arsed for the 'stick' part.

Anyway, a close friend came up from Newcastle for the weekend. Had a lovely time (I don't think we've ever had a bad time together). Took him to the Deep (Ooooo fishes) and stupidly watched the footy. I baked and we stuffed ourselves silly. All in all a good weekend was had.......

However.....I have to go to work tomorrow :( I don't want to at all. I feel creatively stifled and undervalued.

On the upside,I fly out to see my Dad on Sunday.......which is good as I need some time to think and reflect and take some pictures!

Bit of a depressing post......but i'll get over it.....hopefully.

No comments: