October 09, 2006

Boo!

Did I scare you....? Didn't think so but it was worth a try.

It's getting worse at work - so I am choosing to ignore it as I am a chicken shit and hoping that if I don't address the problem it will just go away.

Anywho, today in a fit of boredom I bought a second hand Pentax P30. Only £30 and as my mate Adam pointed out, it's always good to have a spare. I keep on getting outbid on 28mm lenses though, grumble grumble.

I think I've forgotten to mention that on the 28th October I'm off to see this.......*at this point there should be a picture of Kevin Spacey in Moon For the Misbegotten but as blogger is being a pain up the arse it won't post it*

On November 12th, I'll be off to Nottingham Rock City to see these guys........*damn blogger and their crappy upload service! So if you can all just imagine a picture of the band Rancid, that would help lots*

2 things i learnt over the weekend,The Departed is a very good film, in some ways it is as good as it's original and always wear wellies when venturing onto Beverley Westwood.

No comments: