October 31, 2006

On Friday, as any newly qualified first aider would do, I went to London. It was great. I discovered the delights of Wagamama, the slides at Tate Modern and took lots of pictures, one of which is below.....(there are more here too)




I also realised that Kevin Spacey is, in fact, sex on a stick after seeing his perfomance in Moon For the Misbegotten. Colm Meaney was superb too, well worth £28 of anyones money.

Whilst in London I bought - a lovely grey felt bag from the tate modern, 3 Otis Redding Cd's for £6 from Fopp, Life Wasted by Pearl Jam on 7" vinyl for £2 and I spent a small fortune in Paperchase.

In Wagamamas I ate - ebi katsu, gyoza, yaki soba, chicken tama rice, white chocolate and ginger cheesecake and peach iced tea.....not all in one sitting i hasten to add!

No comments: