October 10, 2006

So Google have hammered the final nail in the coffin of YouTube by buying the outfit for $1.65 billion. It really annoys me when big business buys something popular and then squeezes every last drop of soul it has out of it. I personally can't understand how Google are going to get all their cash back.......maybe they'll put a whole heap of adverts before each video.

Off to the theatre tomorrow - The History Boys. I have high expectations and hope I won't be disappointed.

My new favourite blog site is cunextthursday over at 20six.co.uk. I especially like the 'unsolicited cocks' section. Having been a member of a dating site, I am still trying to grasp why a guy would think that sending a picture of his 'la-di-dah' in a 'happy state' would lead to a date or any form of relationship......other than with a psychiatrist or probation officer.

No comments: